BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A new chapter of life-

So I am sitting in Borders because of their free internet access. I am working on several trillion essays that are melting my brain with each passing sentence. I'm listening to Mozart to help my writing but I still feel fuzzy, after about 20 pages of writing its inevitable. The other people sitting around me are on facebook or checking out the trailers for the new Zach Effron movie.
Its just another reminder to me that my life is changing everyday. I'd probably be in here watching "The Simpsons" if I didn't feel extreme guilt and anxiety over school. The thing is, I just want to be done. I have been in and out of college for over a decade and I am sick, nigh unto death, of it! Saturday morning I laid in bed and watched old "Tom and Jerry" Cartoons. By "old" I mean they were actually funny and not super loaded with caffeine. It made me wonder, where has my life gone? I'm getting married in two months, how on earth did that happen? When did I become a grownup? Is there any way to slow down my life and still enjoy it?

0 comments: