BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Genius of the Unconventional Wedding Photographer



   




 


   When weddings or special events come around, there is one law I live by: A good photographer is worth the money!!!!!

   Justin Hackworth was our genius! He has done weddings, concerts, albums for musicians, and an incredible annual art exhibit called "30 Strangers for 30 Days".

   It is so important that a photographer captures honest, meaningful moments on that special day, whatever it may be.

   I was so tired of wedding pictures that all looked the same! I wanted someone who could actually show how much my husband and I had been through to get to this event. After all, we weren't at all your typical couple so why should we do anything like anyone else?!

  Luckily my sister knew this genius, Justin Hackworth, whose work in photography was so genuine. All of his photographs show people as they really are and they are beautiful. They aren't overdone or photo-shopped to death.

   I wanted pictures of my family and friends as they really are, not posed like dolls with very low blood sugar. Which is usually how families look in wedding pictures.


 I was so happy with Justin's photography. He gave me so many memories that I will cherish forever.

 Link to Justin Hackworth Photography






0 comments: