BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Confessions

So I have to admit, I think of certain foods with accents. For example, today I put out some miny danish for my roommates. It is the week before finals which is a total nightmare. We do nothing but write papers and work on assignments that we have been putting off for two weeks straight and then we have to clean and move out of our apartment. I can't tell you how much is sucks.
So to lessen the stress I put danish out for people to snack on. I know they are really unhealthy, but you try writing 16 papers with low blood sugar. Then you can lecture me.
Anyway, it occured to me that I was writing the note for people to eat these with a French accent. "Who arrrre you to resist me!?" and "Geeeve in my preetyz! Hoh, Hoh, Hoh!". I'm sure I'm not the only person who thinks of certain foods having accents, I'm probably just the only person who will admit it. Ariba!

0 comments: