BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Slum lords, you will get what is coming to you!

Alrighty,
so I have just discovered the joy of planning a wedding, nada! Suddenly it has crept up on me that I have a little over 3 months to plan the wedding, 3 weeks to finish 16 papers for school, find a place to live, and so forth.
Hooray! So far my wedding theme is:" I don't care"
My colors are: "I don't care, just no crappy pastels"
My photographer is: "uh....."
At least I now have a date set and I already have my dress. I bought a prom dress on clearance and it has everything I want namely: 1.It was $100 2. No poof whatsoever 3. I can put it on by myself.

So really, I just want a chill party not really a reception. I hate how much work and money goes into wedding that end in a year and a half. So the things that are final are:
1. I will be serving snow cones, so get over it
2. I will have a candy bar
3. We will probably have popcorn
4. I don't care about a cake, I'd rather have a tier of cupcakes or even brownies.
In the meantime, I would just like to put a curse out on all of you slum lords who take advantage of poor people. Ptewy! You will reap what you sew! Who in their right mind puts a toilet in a kitchen!?

0 comments: