BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ah, the life of a soon to be ARMY wife.........

           Now that my life and the the cycle of the moon have all been dictated by the U.S. ARMY, it means some major adjustments to my life.
     For example; my wedding which we have been waiting and planning the last 8 months around, had to be moved. Instead of getting married in 4 weeks, I'm getting married in 10 weeks! Hooray! And maybe not even then! Isn't the spontaneity of the ARMY great?!
     My fiance got orders to leave to train for a unit that he can't be deployed for, this week! That's right, he is training for 10 weeks during our wedding for something that he actually can't be deployed for! Talk about some smart planning and wise investment! His actually deployment date keeps moving up every 6 months, so naturally, we expect him to be deployed at any moment, maybe even yesterday!

0 comments: