BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Life is like a horrible reality show, and then you die.....

Lately my life has been like one long reality show that should have been canceled after the first episode. I hate drama, so that is probably why it follows me everywhere.
I have had too many decisions that are life changing happening in one month, well to be fair, over the last two months. At this point emotionally I wonder why someone hasn't just canceled my show or changed the channel?! Heaven knows I want to! I would go right to "The Simpsons" or
"Mythbusters"!
The problem is that this is totally beyond my power. I feel like a branch being bent in every direction and I don't know when I am going to snap.
So while I play the waiting game, to the the guys who keep sending our soldiers to win an un-winable war in the Middle East: May swarms of disease ridden cats wander into your various homes and have diarrhea on every piece of furniture and clothing that you have. Then may a flock of turkeys with the runs decide to nest permanently in your beds. Hopefully the smell attract chihuahuas and you can go insane listening to their horrible shrill barking, because I will lock you in and sell the key on ebay.

0 comments: