BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

"If it don't matter if you black or white, then why you so white?"

I hate moving! I pretty much hate it more that anything on God's green earth. My one consolation is that Rocky IV is on and I need a break. I've been adding texture and priming my bedroom walls for 8 hours! Apollo Creed and Drago to the rescue! Sorry but Drago could totally kick Sly's butt. He could fit Sly in his bellybutton and use him as a charm!
I haven't watched regular tv in months. I just haven't felt the need to. I've been too busy and it just seems too boring. In fact it is too boring. The great thing is that tonight I am too tired to move, but the slacker Gods have blessed me and I have my choice between
Rocky IV and the top ten Michael Jackson music videos marathon! "Black and White" is such a great music video! "Scream" is still one of my favorites though. Michael was so much cuter with his bigger nose and when he was actually black. I wish I could moon walk with rollerskates!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNl2Pm9-7Vk
(Warning, much Jacksonian body grabbing and that kind of stuff)

0 comments: