BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The new unicorn tears diet- Every 3 pounds you loose saves an endangered unicorn! Just send $400 to unicorn4ever at.....

So I come from a family of shall we say, limited health.We are loaded with allergies and diseases. * If you send me healthful suggestions to cure all my health problems,I will send you a bag of gluten-free, raw, free-range, vegan, flaming dog poop.
My body type is the kind that will be used to feed the vitamin enhanced cows, that feed the genetically altered super children or the year 3000.
So it ticks me off that people will preach about these super-fad diets when they can eat regular food! In a year or two, the new fad will be making chromosome-free food , then cooking it with your positive energy because hate kills vitamins!!!
Don't get me wrong, I eat this food, but its because I have to! If I eat food with too many preservatives I get very ill, but its worth it! I like to eat food with taste!! Sugar-free does NOT taste the same!
So people, if you are going to follow a fad at least have the decency to say what it is, A DIET THAT YOU SAW ON OPRAH. If you were really so socially conscious you wouldn't allow reality T.V. on the air, it kills the brains! Also, "Shark Week" would be a week long National Holiday.

0 comments: