BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

nursing student= NAZI

WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH NURSES and/or NURSING STUDENTS!? I have dealt with a lot of nurses in my time. A LOT! I'm from a family of nurses and we have loads of health problems. So here is my problem, ladies and murses, CHECK THE ATTITUDE AT THE DOOR!!!!!!!! I can say this because I have tons of experience with this and so does my family. Yeah, your job is hard, very hard! Nurses can be saints! I personally believe that nurses do way more work and are way more qualified then 90% of doctors. YOU DO THE REAL WORK, I GIVE YOU PROPS!!!! But A BAD NURSE IS LIKE A BAD LIBRARIAN, ITS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SALVATION AND DAMNATION! I know very well that if I don't do my best to help a student I am screwing up their grade, wasting their money, turning them off to books, turning them off to education, ect........
Nurses, this is our life! Maybe you don't have pain you live with everyday, but a lot of us do. We expect doctors to be jerks but I'm always stunned when the nurses have way more attitude! If we can muster a good attitude while you poke the needle into the wrong vein 7 times and still smile while being poked and prodded in stirrups in front of a live audience:LADIES YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR ATTITUDE AT HOME! You are there with us at one of the most stressful, horrible, painful moments in our lives, don't use it to be smug! If you do, you will get smitten!For those nurses who are saints and keep us going, we love you! As for you stuck up 20 year old nursing students who are already giving me attitude when you need my research help, don't let the library door hit you too hard on the way out, and if it does, I hope you get an evil nurse!

0 comments: