BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm painting my room green, not with post-its and toenails! So just chill.

So it took about two weeks but I am finally moved out of my apartment! It has been such a mess! I left but now without putting a Jewish curse on the whole apartment complex-T'oey, t'oey!
I am sleeping on my friends couch because frankly, she is the coolest! It is sooooooo nice of her and her husband to give me a place to stay until I can move into my new place.
I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders! No more drama! "t'oey t'oey" knock on wood, sprinkle salt over right shoulder, Lord's Prayer 3 times, crack knuckles, Hail Mary....
I'm priming my new room for painting and every time I show people the colors I get the reaction,
"Huh, that's neat", "You are brave" or "Maybe it is different on the walls". I get this comment about a lot of things, especially my hair and clothes. When I get a new haircut and I think I look sexy I get at least 2 people coming up and say, "You are so brave.I've always wanted to do that" , when I ask them why they don't they never answer!!!!
I know these people mean well but it is a backhanded complement.
The room is only going to be a light shade of green! I'm not painting it with goat's blood and hair trimmings!

0 comments: