BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

3 hours looking at rocks?

I've been really stressed and trying not to get depressed. After work I decided to look for some pretty rocks along what is basically a cliff top, for a zen garden. Pretty soon I had tons of rocks, 3 hours had passed, it was getting dark, and I had been just sitting and staring at Cache Valley from a hill top. It was soooooo relaxing. Not to mention that I found a fossil rock for my nieces and nephews!

I felt silly until I pulled out of the parking lot and saw another guy sitting on the hood of his car and staring at the view. Way to go man! Birds of a feather flock together!

Oh, and I did get amazing rocks for a Zen Garden. Ha! They were free! Eat my shorts Madonna and Richard Gere!!!!

2 comments:

Keri said...

I love to sit at the top of mountains and hills and over look the place where I am at. Not only is it quiet and peaceful, but I love the time it gives me to just think and the introspection on me, life and what it has to offer! There is only one better place to do that that I know of. SO I say way to find a place for you! Use it often!

Anonymous said...

Hey darlin'. So I confess I've been reading your blog since you started it but I decided to finally start commenting. You know, Logan is SUCH a pretty place to live and I never get out to see any of it. Ridiculous I know. Your post made me want to get out and start APPRECIATING what's around me.

On a side note, we just got's to talk about something.

~Bambi