BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Evil landlords, lots students not knowing where to go

Well, I'm pretty sure there is a special spot in hell for evil landlords. The Owners of my apt. complex are on the list. After being informed that we(the students) would have to move out 2 weeks earlier than we have in the last 3 years, the landlords then told us if we truly had no where to go we could stay until we could get into our new place.
Today we got a different announcement. Every day that we stay we will be charged $75. Everyone is so mad there aren't words to express it. So renovation on the house has been moved to triple time. I now have to be able to find room and have it ready to be moved into by Sat. I know that many students will basically be homeless for those two weeks thanks to this policy. So to you landlords, I put a Jewish curse on you!

0 comments: