BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

No vacaton for two years makes me a schizophrenic.... and so am i


I need a vacation, BAD!!!!!!!! I realized it's been almost two years since I have taken a vacation from work and school! Anyone want to sponsor me? I will shamelessly promote the "Monterey Bay Aquarium" and anything or anyone on the Northern California coast if you send me to Monterey!

This is a pic actually right outside the cabin where my family has stayed in Pacific Grove for about 3 generations.
Send me back to the sea!!!!!!!! It's been too long since I've seen Big Sur!! Or Disneyland, I'm not picky.....

2 comments:

Keri said...

Take Me with you, so now you must get two sponsors one for you and me!!

Elizabeth Lemon said...

I'm going next week :) Too bad there's not actually any room in the car with the carseats and all...