BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Grouchy llamas, amazing food, beautiful view; at the Hare Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork, UT















I just spent a fabulous day with my friend/date Paul/Pauliwog at the Llama festival 2009 held at the Hare Krishna temple in Spanish Fork, UT. Soooo beautiful! Amazing food! Amazing music! Grouchy llamas!
I don't know how many of you know llamas, but they are buggers. They are moody and they spit a lot. I guess tonight I sort of got to see their softer side but I still don't trust them as far as I can throw them!
I can always count on Paul for a great cultural experience! Who else do I know that cooks with coconut milk!? It was so beautiful, the sky was stormy and the wind was blowing a very hot wind, so for a little while there, we really did feel like we were in India. My only regret is that I couldn't take more pictures because my camera battery died. I bought a beautiful shall, and one I had it on, I looked like I should be going home to Israel! Let me just say, you haven't had cream of Wheat until you have it with cinnamon and coconut milk!!!

0 comments: