BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

I am woman, hear me roar!


Alrighty,
so the house is really coming along! We have discovered all the beautiful shelves and moldings are made of pine. That's right, I am restoring 50 year old pine! That is why I'm taking all this time and effort! If I have one more know-it-all guy tell me to just paint over it all with cheap white paint, I will kick them in the bo-jangles!!
Boys, I love you, but don't ever tell a woman what she can or can't handle!

Watch out, I am Wonder-Woman !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well aren't the boys helping you retore the wood!!? Not that you need help, I know you are capable of doing whatever you set your mind to, but instead of saying you should paint over it, they should help you get it shiney!!!

Hippie ARMY Wife? said...

Exact-a-mundo!