BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Stupid Rolled up Newspapers

Ok, so every day in the library it is my job to catalog, organize, stamp and staple (Stample), all the newspapers that come to the University Library. We get really incredible newspapers in French, German, Korean, Chinese, Spanish, and one I haven't figured out yet...

So this is my gripe, every day a certain nameless paper "The Arizona Republic", wraps their paper in a brown paper into a cylinder. This thing is so tight I could use it to pour milk. I have to find a way to get it open, without tearing the paper, and then place it under massive staplers and books so that it won't roll back up again on the shelf! Which it does all the time and then tries to roll away.

2 comments:

Stephanie Wheeler said...

Arizona is a lame state so it makes sense that any newpaper they would reproduce would be as tightly wrapped in conservitism like their own Sen. McCain. :)

ps your bloggy rocks my world like an awesome bumper sticker that makes you smile on a sad day!

love ya sista

Anonymous said...

Her blogg rocks and so do you Stephanie! I'm sorry you're so hot down south! Love, your other mom