BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Library cell phone confessions, be careful people I can hear every word!

Ok, so I thought I should inform the general public at large, I have ears like a bat, I mean I can hear EVERYTHING! I think it is to make up for my terrible eyesight that I've had since I was a child. People, the library is large which means, it echoes! It means we can all hear your argument with your ex-boyfriend or your mom! So until people learn some cell phone manners, I will begin the to embarrass all those people who talk way too loudly on cell phones, hoping that people will learn some manners.
Inappropriate Library cell phone conversations Diary:

Today's episode features the ever too perky newly-wed.

Episode one: The perky-wed
Perky-wed, is a girl age 18-22, very perky and very very newly married. How can we tell? She makes dumb comments like "Every day is like a date with my husband." Bless her heart!
So during this conversation I heard an interesting thing that made me want to blog. Girls, I don't know how you were raised, but you DO NOT SEND WEDDING INVITATIONS OVER FACEBOOK!!! That isn't the worst part, it is soooooooo tacky to post a message on facebook saying if you want an invatation contact us! Come on people! Did you send out a mass wedding invite text as well? Sheesh! How lazy can we get! Maybe we should just text the ceremony to save the time and trouble of travel. Show a little class ladies!

0 comments: