BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Take your passive aggression and snork it

So this has been the month from Hell. Absolute, nightmarish, HELL. This is because I am moving out of my apt early thanks to our evil new Landlords. I thought I wouldn't have to until about the 14th but they changed their mind two days ago. So I am attempting to be moved out by Sat. This wouldn't be so hard but I actually have no where to put all my crud.
Ah, don't you love the month before school! Panic in the air, people(me included) are ready to leave all their worldly possessions(Except my Simpson's DVD's) and become Buddhist monks.

The other reason this month has stunk is because I am wanting to deck people. To me there isn't a worse quality in this world then passive aggression. If you want to be nice, be nice, if you want to be mean, be a jerk. There is nothing more exhausting then people who are fake and insincere! It drives me nuts! I know I am way more blunt then I should be, and I am willing to admit that and work on it. What I don't like is someone pretending they are nice, and then gossiping and backstabbing."A true friend stabs you in the front!" Lets stop the high school drama already!

0 comments: